N° d'article : 68224K
L'ensemble comprend :
- Élévateur motorisé avec interrupteur à commande manuelle
- Plaque de montage du moteur
- Système de poulie
- Barre de levage/crochet de 48 pouces
- 1 x Organisateur pour chaussures
- 4 x crochets en J pour le golfs
- 4 x crochets en J pour vélos
- Serrure à clé pour la sécurité et l'accès limité
- Matériel d'installation
- Capacité de charge : 220 lb (100 kg)
- Largeur de la barre : 48 pouces
- Hauteur de levage : 12 pi
- Vitesse de levage : 30 pi/min
- Largeur de la sangle: 32 mm
- Longueur de la sangle : 12 pi
- Moteur : Électrique 460 W 3/5 HP
- Tension : 120V/60HZ 3.9 AMPs
- Convient aux plafonds de 9 à 15 pi
- Conçu pour une utilisation intérieure
Dimensions : 12 x 48 x 16 po (L x H x P)
Rétablissez l'ordre dans votre garage en rangeant :
- Sacs de golf / sacs à dos
- Vélos et équipement connexes
- Équipement de sport
It is a good product, but needs some refining to improve its overall operation. I think it could be geared to operate a little slower and straps should attach to bar at the end, to prevent it from tipping. I would recommend this product to anyone as it is overall a good product.
Shipping package arrived complete and without damage. Installation instructions were well done and actual installation gave confidence that the lift was secure to the ceiling. I am using it to lift two Rad e-bikes that weigh approx 50 lb each. To maximize lift height, I am using the long hooks provided and attaching them where the rear frame comes to the seat post. The lift bar is long enough that I can add our bike rack to it for winter storage. Would like to add a photo to this review but no spot for it. Dave Harrison, Welland
Originally I had given a one star rating and this is what I wrote as a review: "Not what I ordered at all."
What I ordered is now on its way and will be here in a few days.
I bumped my rating up to five stars because of the excellent customer service I received to rectify the situation. If the product is half as good as the service I will be really happy.
Kudos to Sara for smoothing everything out.
It is our pleasure, Tommy. We aim to provide the best customer service possible, and I am sure you will be pleased with the products as well. All the best, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Very solid material. Easy to
Install. Directly on studs without need for Gypse. Easily installed with a great final look
Works well - does the job